Our mission at Dragos is to protect the world’s most critical infrastructure from adversaries who wish to do it harm. We help defend industrial organizations that provide us with the necessities of modern civilization: running water, functioning electricity, and safe industrial working environments.
The Field Operations Team is responsible for the planning, scoping, and implementation of the Dragos Platform in customer environments. Be part of a team that’s hands-on and onsite at power plants, substations, manufacturing floors, and refineries (just to name a few), while performing installations and assisting our customer partners in monitoring and safeguarding their infrastructure.
- Provide troubleshooting and break/fix support for the Platform and all deployed sensors
- Assist with the tuning to ensure sensors are not overloaded and appropriate traffic is being analyzed.
- Coordinate upgrades, patches and other configuration changes to the Platform and all deployed sensors.
- Communicate roadmap of features and content for future platform users
- Continually solicit client feedback on feature request, improvements or potential issues.
- Collaborate with client’s teams on network architecture, sensor placement and planning activities for the deployment of new sensors.
- Manage issue escalation to the engineering group as required and conduct new release feature walkthroughs as needed.
- Creating technical documentation and content
- Assist Dragos Intel and Threat Operations Center on investigations and projects
- 5 years’ experience in industry (i.e. controls engineer) or InfoSec (ICS cyber security experience ideal)
- Networking experience must have good understanding of IP networks, OSI model, Purdue model, ICS protocols
- Strong experience with Linux (command line), CENTOS, Docker, scripting languages (python, shell, etc)
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Good customer-facing demeanor
- Eagerness to do geek stuff while wearing hardhats and FR
- Travel 50%
- US Citizen or US Permanent Resident (Must be able to pass background checks and drug test)
Dragos seeks passionate, hard-working, fun-loving, small-ego, big-brained people. Our tagline is Safeguarding Civilization not because we think highly of ourselves, but because the problems we are solving are critically important, today and in the years to come. We look for ICS experts across industries who are committed to growing global expertise in the space by training the next wave of future innovators and thought leaders.
We offer competitive salaries, equity, and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability, 401K and life insurance.
Dragos is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. Come join us!