Our mission at Dragos is to protect the world’s most critical infrastructure from adversaries who wish to do it harm. We help defend industrial organizations that provide us with the tenets of modern civilization: running water, functioning electricity, and safe industrial working environments.
We are practitioners who have lived through and solved real security challenges. Our team members have responded to incidents including the Ukraine 2015 power grid attack, analyzed the CRASHOVERRIDE malware responsible for the Ukraine 2016 electric grid attack, analyzed the TRISIS malware responsible for the petrochemical facility attack in 2017, built and led the National Security Agency mission to identify nation-states breaking into ICS, and performed assessments on hundreds of assets around the world.
Dragos is seeking a Senior Front-End Engineer to join our dynamic and talented engineering team to help build the Central Manager for the Dragos Platform. You will be designing and building a scalable UI, modular components as well as product subsystems. If you thrive in a highly collaborative environment where the focus is being the best in class and making others great come join Dragos.
- Work closely with Product Management and Design teams to define feature specifications and build the next generation of the Dragos platform.
- Design and build modular components that fit into the broader technical context.
- Design, implement and build ReactJS browser applications in TypeScript.
- Consistently follows best practices, able to defend technical decisions in code review feedback.
- Participate in interactions with analysts and customers as a technical expert for product subsystems.
- Code, test and debug applications using Unit and Automated Testing procedures.
- Experience working with TypeScript is a plus.
- Strong knowledge and experience working with ReactJS.
- Strong knowledge and experience with client-side MVC Frameworks.
- Experience with REST API design and implementation.
- Experience with Unit and Automation Testing.
- Experience with Enterprise Software or Security Software.
- Experience having developed for a product company.
- Collaboration & Communication
- Experience contributing to an Agile/Scrum team backlog.
- Experience working with a Product Owner is a plus.
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Background check
Dragos seeks passionate, hard-working, fun-loving, small-ego, big-brained people. Our tagline is Safeguarding Civilization not because we think highly of ourselves, but because the problems we are solving are critically important, today and in the years to come. We look for ICS experts across industries who are committed to growing global expertise in the space by training the next wave of future innovators and thought leaders.
We offer competitive salaries, equity, and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability, 401K and life insurance.
Dragos is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. Come join us!