Q4’s objectives are simple. Hire smart, diverse and capable people to build the best platforms possible and provide exceptional client experiences.nbsp;
We’ve been revolutionizing the Investor Relations space, connecting over 2,300 public companies including Nike, Amazon, Shopify amp; Apple with investors using our cloud-based full-stack IR solutions for the past 14 years.nbsp;nbsp;
If you’re looking for a career opportunity with a fast-growing tech company and a ‘get it done’ attitude then we want to hear from you.The gig.
The Investor Relations Lead is responsible for directly managing a book of accounts; building and maintaining relationships while ensuring success at each stage of the client lifecycle. There is a sales component to this role that requires the ability to position Q4 products and services in a consultative manner. This is rewarded based on achievement and does not include a quota. We are looking for someone that clients love dealing with, is very organized and has excellent problem-solving skills.Key Responsibilities - Service
- Manage day-to-day client relationships
- Ensure a timely response to inbound requests via email and phone
- Provide onboarding/training for the Q4 platform and service model
- Coordinate quarterly earnings events for clients.
- Leverage internal teams to ensure a successful event
- Acquire and maintain a strong working knowledge of the Investor Relations industry and keep apprised of its regulations, trends and best practices
- Some non-business hour monitoring of client requests required
Grow Account Revenue
- Become a knowledge expert on all Q4 products and services; positioning upsell or cross-sells where applicable
- Identify and cultivate revenue growth opportunities within your assigned account base
- Work in tandem with Sales to relay identified opportunities and support the sales process
Retain Book of Business/Revenue
- Track and monitor account health
- Escalate issues to appropriate support resources as necessary
- Initiate and oversee the renewal process along with the Billing department as subscriptions approach their renewal date(s)
- Collaborate with Sales as needed to prevent client disengagement
- University or college degree
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience, preferably in customer facing roles.
- Superior client engagement skills, demonstrated success in building and maintaining effective customer relationships, particularly with those in decision-making roles.
- Outstanding communication and listening skills.
- Demonstrated ability in remote training/onboarding skills via telephone and/or screenshare.
- A self-starter who solves problems independently by exercising judgement based on available information.
- Provides creative insights and/or solutions to address client/organizational challenges.
- Special consideration will be given to candidates possessing a strong knowledge of, or experience with financial/capital markets
We work hard, and we have fun. Success is what motivates us everyday to be the best and keep winning in the market. We offer a variety of perks to ensure our team can always work hard and play hard:- Unlimited paid time off. Enough said.- Flexible work schedule- Competitive salary, benefits and equity incentives for everyone!- Employee Assistance Programs. nbsp;We help you focus on your work life balance!- Dog-friendly office. Hope you can handle cuteness overload!- Food for thought. nbsp;Complimentary tea, coffee and snacks!- Themed socials. Karaoke. Maybe a costume?- Tuition Reimbursements. We invest in your continued learning!!- Hackathon events. For all who love to design and build.- Trendy, open concept offices in a hip part of town.Join #Q4orce
Q4’s diverse culture fosters a friendly, open-minded workplace. As a member of a dynamic, high-performing team, each Q4 employee is hungry to learn, valued for their contribution, and approaches each day excited to make an impact. With great reasons to work here, take advantage by submitting your application to join our growing team.Why Q4?
We are motivated by solving complex problems in unorthodox ways.nbsp; Emphasis on your well-being means you experience your true potential.nbsp; We offer a variety of benefits to ensure you can always work hard and have fun:
- 360 Support.nbsp; Leverage our lifestyle benefit and employee assistance program to spruce up your workspace, invest in personal wellness or simply spoil yourself!nbsp;nbsp;- Unlimited paid time off and flexible working hours. Rest is important. Enough said.nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;- Flexible working environment.nbsp; Choose your home, one of our trendy offices or mix it up.nbsp;- Generous health and lifestyle benefits.nbsp; You are in charge of your benefit dollars.nbsp;nbsp;- Virtual team building and socials. Keeping people connected is important.nbsp;nbsp;Invest in your development.nbsp; We’ll help you with your tuition.nbsp;nbsp;Join #Q4orce
Q4’s diverse culture fosters a friendly, open-minded workplace. As a member of a dynamic, high-performing team, each Q4 employee is hungry to learn, valued for their contribution, and approaches each day excited to make an impact. With great reasons to work here, take advantage by submitting your application to join our growing team.
Q4 values diversity and people of all backgrounds and abilities.nbsp; Should you require any accommodations prior to or during the interview process, please indicate this during the interview process.nbsp;