*Please note that due to the Covid 19 pandemic, this position is indefinitely remote.*
Goodfood (TSX:FOOD) is a leading online grocery service in Canada, delivering fresh meal solutions that make it easy for members from coast to coast to enjoy delicious meals at home every week. Goodfood’s mission is to make the impossible come true, from farm to kitchen, by enabling members to do their weekly meal planning and grocery shopping in minutes. Goodfood members get access to a unique selection of products online as well as exclusive pricing made possible by its world-class direct-to-consumer fulfillment eco-system. Goodfood currently has more than 300,000 active subscribers and over 3000 dedicated and passionate employees across Canada.
Salaries range from $20.73/hr up to $28.23/hr based on performance!
*Mandatory 2 week training- Monday to Friday from 7:00am-3:30pm MST*
- Flexible schedules available for week days and weekends!
- Provide world-class customer service and support to all members to guarantee 100% satisfaction
- Handle inbound and outbound calls, emails, chats, customer feedback, and all other assigned tasks in a timely and professional manner, to reach established quality standards
- Perform root-cause analysis to identify and resolve issues to avoid account cancellation
- Work with other departments to ensure that member issues are resolved in a timely manner and to the member’s satisfaction;
- Thoroughly document and record key learnings around member issues, communicate issues internally and provide reporting to management as needed.
- Conduct routine outbound follow-up with customers that have unresolved issues or are otherwise dissatisfied to proactively address members’ concerns and prevent churn
- University or college degree (minimum DEC) completed;
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in Loyalty and Retention in a call center environment;
- Oriented and motivated by the achievement of Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Excellent keyboard/typing skills;
- Bilingualism an asset (French / English) both oral and written;
- Expert level oral and written communication skills;
- Passionate about problem solving and active listening;
- Outstanding social skills and contagious positive attitude!
Our team strives to give our members a world class customer experience. We believe in being ambassadors of the brand to make the impossible come true from the farm to table!
What we have to offer our employees:
- Competitive Group Insurance
- Personal No Questions asked days
- Annual fitness credit
- Internet credit
- Access to work-from-home credit!
- Employee stock purchase plan
- amp; more!