Due to COVID-19, we are currently offering temporary remote positions. However, in order to be eligible, you must already live in the Montreal area and you must be available to come to work in our office if the project requires it.
We have been pioneers amp; leaders in the Player Support field for over 15 years. We are one of the premier international providers of services for companies that publish and develop MMOs, virtual worlds, social games, casual games, mobile games and transmedia content. We also provide services for online payment and virtual goods providers.
- You would assist video game players in troubleshooting their account issues via ticketing, phone and/or live chat.
- You would interact with our clients’ customers for all the inquiries they could have about the game.
- You would assist the developers by forwarding them important information from all the issues you handle with customers.
- Bilingual in Koreanand English (spoken and written).
- Passion for video gaming or customer service
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks while managing your time efficiently.
- Comfortable with digital technologies (computers, video game consoles, touchscreens).
- An interest in the video game industry.
- Experience in a relevant or related field (an asset).
- Experience in a similar position (an asset).
Note that this position requires full-time availability. Morning, day or evening shift to fill. At least one weekend shift is mandatory.
The chosen candidate must either be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident or a Temporary Foreign Worker with an Open Work permit or in the process of requesting a Working Holiday Visa.
- Full-time schedule, plus employee benefits, including health and dental care, when eligible.
- $15.00-$18.00 per hour (depending on shift)
- Partnerships with STM, Telus, and BIXI (among others).
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Relocation Assistance available in certain cases.
We look forward to hearing from you!